1. Favourite male superheroes?
2. Favourite female superheroes?
3. Least favourite superheroes?
4. Favourite anti-heroes?
5. Favourite villains?
6. Least favourite villains?
7. Favourite Superhero teams?
8. Least favourite Superhero teams?
9. Favourite costumes?
10. Favourite ships?
11. Least favourite ships?
12. Favourite ongoing series?
13. Favourite cancelled series?
14. Least favourite series overall?
15. Favourite things happening in Marvel NOW?
16. Least favourite things happening in Marvel NOW?
17. Favourite Marvel events?
18. Least favourite Marvel events?
19. Memorable deaths?
20. Favourite Asgardians?
21. Favourite Olympians?
22. Favourite cosmic characters?
23. Favourite mutants?
24. Least favourite mutants?
25. Favourite human characters?
26. Favourite alien races?
27. Favourite writers?
28. Least favourite writers?
29. Favourite artists?
30. Least favourite artists?
31. Favourite movie adaptations?
32. Least favourite movie adaptations?
…it’s so much easier to say you’re antisocial…
…or claim that you just don’t like people…
…or pretend that you just don’t care anymore…
…than to admit how lonely and damaged you truly feel.
That’s why we go to shows/movies/books because those characters are the only ones we truly connect with.
things that say a lot about a person
- their favourite character
- the lyrics they write on their hands
- the colours they wear
- which murder weapon they prefer
- how they make their tea
i knew something wasn’t right here
who the hell writes lyrics on their hands
#HQ - Tom Hiddleston for the screening of the film “Only Lovers Left Alive” presented in Competition at the 66th edition of the Cannes Film Festival in Cannes on May 25, 2013
DOES ANYONE ELSE MAKE SCENARIOS IN THEIR HEAD OF THEM DATING SOMEONE AND HAVING THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP AND DOING CUTE COUPLE THINGS WITH THAT PERSON BECAUSE ME 24/7